Introduce the footsteps of Dae Sun Shipbuilding and the time of challenge.
Since 2006, Dae Sun Shipbuilding has been able to shorten the construction period with bold investments such as the expansion of the fleet and additional facilities for 165,000㎡ Da Dae shipyard.
- Sep, 2021Obtained ISO 45001 Qualification.
- Apr, 2021Dae Sun, Launching an independent management system.
- Dec, 2020Dongil Steel Group signed a contract to acquire Dae Sun.
- Sep, 2012Obtained OHSAS / KOSHA 18001 Qualification.
- Dec, 2011Constructed Block Assembly Shops in No.3 Shipyard.
- Apr, 2011Completed installation of Two Units of 600 Tons Goliath Crane in No.3 Shipyard.
- Jun, 2008Constructed Megablock Assembly Yard in No.3 Shipyard.
Installed a 600Ton Goliath Crane in No.3 Shipyard.
- Apr, 2007Replaced the Floating Dock. (Lifting Capacity : 15,000 MT)
- Jan, 2002Obtained ISO 9001 Qualification.